Cribtec Ontario Inc. was formed in 2014, based on the foundations of RHP Technical Services Inc., a systems integrator experienced in providing turnkey automation solutions to industrial clients since 1996.
Through this heritage, Cribtec Ontario continues to provide customer-centric support to its clients, building upon the 18 years of corporate experience in the steel, material handling, water treatment, automotive and mining industries.
Cribtec Ontario can provide engineering services or complete turnkey solutions for the following:
- Power distribution systems, medium and low voltage
- Motor control including DC drives and VFD’s
- Factory automation, including but not limited to PLC’s, machine and supervisory level HMI’s and SCADA systems
- Safety systems designed to EN 13849-1, EN/IEC 62061 standards
- Automation interfaces to hydraulic, pneumatic or mechanical systems
- Instrumentation and analyzers for process systems
- Interfaces between the factory floor and the office
- From concept and design through installation and commissioning, Cribtec Ontario turn ideas into reality.